2011 - English version....rs
I wish you a shining 2011, truly and hot...
that the heat doesn´t allow you to stop...
that the I WANT MORE, I DESERVE MORE!
be a continue thought in your mind...
That the life keep being a big question mark...
something to be thought, analysed, admired..
never underestimated...
That your days are like loopings...
interesting and busy...
but at the end I wish you can find peace...
a peaceful corner with bird's melody
and wave's sound...
somebody you can call your own...
I hope your soul grow stronger...
and that you never leave your dreams and beliefs behind..
to sum up, that's what I wish for u and me...
Be brave!!!! Life is too wonderful to be ordinary!!!
that the heat doesn´t allow you to stop...
that the I WANT MORE, I DESERVE MORE!
be a continue thought in your mind...
That the life keep being a big question mark...
something to be thought, analysed, admired..
never underestimated...
That your days are like loopings...
interesting and busy...
but at the end I wish you can find peace...
a peaceful corner with bird's melody
and wave's sound...
somebody you can call your own...
I hope your soul grow stronger...
and that you never leave your dreams and beliefs behind..
to sum up, that's what I wish for u and me...
Be brave!!!! Life is too wonderful to be ordinary!!!



0 Comentários:
Postar um comentário
Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]
<< Página inicial